Property management and utilisation
Top issue for landlords is to keep existing tenant (occupancy) level as stable as possible, alongside to try to optimize related running costs and to secure a constant income flow. Eston International’s Property Management division fully comprehends these efforts therefore it is committed to introduce quality and transparent services combined with proactive approach on the Hungarian market, based on providing real and effective solutions for its contractual partners.
Our PM experts undertake:
- managing tenant portfolio
- supervision of contracts
- supervising maintenance services
- controlling, bookkeeping, archiving
- property utilisation studies
- managing FM projects
- technical due diligence, monitoring operation
- efficiency studies
- optimising energy consumption
- With full consideration of the Owner’s interests.
With full consideration of the Owner’s interests.